AR115BP-GR3/4 – 550 RPM – Semi-Hydraulic Three Diaphragm Pump
Brass control with working pressure regulating valve, and glycerin bath pressure gauge with colored dial.
- GR 3/4 – Pinion inner diameter in inches / ?pump with mounted gearbox.
- Alternating volumetric pumps with three semi-hydraulic diaphragms for use in agriculture in low pressure systems for spraying open field crops with fertilizers, pesticides or weed killers
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in plastic-coated aluminum and stainless steel
- Diaphragms in NBR, H.P.D.S., Desmopan or Viton
- Seals in NBR or Viton. Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient ?oil cushion? system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
- Rugged feet secured to pump casing. GEOMET coated or stainless steel metal fasteners
- Stopper for drainage of liquid from the circuit before storage over winter
- Complete with relief valve with manual reset and drive shaft guard
|Max Temp||140? F|