AR45LFP-C 550 RPM – Semi-Hydraulic Three Diaphragm Pump
- C – Single male cardan shaft version; 1-3/8″ Splined Shaft (identical to a Tractor PTO)
- Semi-hydraulic three-diaphragm pump, for use with aggressive products in low pressure systems.
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in reinforced polypropylene, Kynar and AISI 316 L. Diaphragms in BlueFlex. Seals in Viton?
- Three-diaphragm design for smoother operation and less hammer effect in the delivery circuit
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
- Remote level monitoring sensor on request
- Oil drainage stopper
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient ?oil cushion? system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency.
- Rugged feet secured to pump casing. AISI 304 metal fasteners. Versions with Cardan shaft or cylindrical shaft with tang.
- LFT stands for Liquid Fertilizer Pesticide.
Available with reduction gearbox for electric motors or internal combustion engines, pulley fixtures or flanges for hydraulic motors.
|Max Temp||140? F|