AR45LFP-SP 550 RPM – Semi-Hydraulic Three Diaphragm Pump
This ‘-SP’ version does not come with Gearbox or Control Unit. This is a bare pump which will need a Control Unit to operate.
- SP – Straight Keyed Shaft 3/4″
- 1-1/2″ Suction
- 1? – Outlet
- 140?F – Max Water Temp
- LFP stands for Liquid Fertilizer Pesticide Series.
- Alternating volumetric pumps with three semi-hydraulic diaphragms for use with aggressive products in low pressure systems
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in reinforced polypropylene, Kynar and stainless steel. Diaphragms in NBR, Desmopan or Viton. Seals in NBR or Viton
- Three-diaphragm design for smoother operation and less hammer effect in the delivery circuit
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking. Remote level monitoring sensor on request. Oil drainage stopper. Pistons with ring for a more efficient ?oil cushion? system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
- Rugged feet secured to pump casing. GEOMET coated or stainless steel metal fasteners.
|Max Temp||140? F|