AR70BP-SP ?550 RPM – Semi-Hydraulic Two Diaphragm Pump
This ‘-SP’ version does not come with Gearbox or Control Unit. This is a bare pump which will need a Control Unit to operate.
140?F – Max Water Temp | 35 mm – Suction | 1? – Outlet
- SP – Single shaft w/ 3 or 6 threaded holes or, in other models cylindrical & key shaft
- Alternating volumetric pump with two semi-hydraulic diaphragms for use in agriculture in low pressure systems for spraying open field crops with fertilizers, pesticides or weed killers
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in Rilsan-coated aluminum, nylon and stainless steel
- Diaphragms in NBR, H.P.D.S.Desmopan or Viton
- Seals in NBR or Viton
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient ?oil cushion? system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency.
|Max Temp||140? F|